Air Compressor – Airman PDS185S Air Compressor
The Airman PDS185S towable air compressor has been designed to ensure long life usability, easy maintenance and economical, yet efficient, operation. The compressor’s direct-drive twin-screw end increases service life while maintaining super low noise levels. The PDS185S’ automatic air bleeder system promotes safe operation and the strong and lightweight unibody construction, with electronic powder-coat paint, ensures durability.
- Lockable instrument panel and side doors provide security.
- Strong and lightweight unibody construction.
- Electronic powder-coat paint for unsurpassed durability.
- Quick-glow automatic cold-weather starting system removes guesswork.
- Automatic air-bleeder system promotes safe operation.
- Center point lifting eye supports weight of machine with full fuel load.
- Efficient direct-drive twin-screw air end increases service life while promoting quietness.
- Automatic capacity control increases performance efficiency.
- Automatic shutdown and protection systems reduce costly maintenance.
- Lockable, full-length side doors provide easy service accessibility.
- All drainage points are valved and routed for easier maintenance.
- Daily service points are positioned on one side of machine for convenience.
- Fuel line water trap prevents premature fuel injector failure.
- Filter condition indicators warn when filter changes are required.
- Efficient single filter (engine-compressor) design reduces routine maintenance costs.
- Super low noise level design provides for 71 dBA noise level at 7 meters when idling.
- Seamless hull design contains leaks and spills that can contaminate environment.
- The lowest fuel consumption in class promotes conservation of precious fuel resources.
- Generous, lockable storage space for up to two 90-lb. breakers, various tools and up to 50 ft. of air hose.